Texas Mortgage Calculator
Mortgage Calculator - Key in today's rates to estimate payments.
Your actual payments may be more or less than quoted by the free calculator. This is not a promise to lend and should be used only as estimate tool.
30 Year Fixed
Low payments that never change
30 Year FHA
Stable monthly payment with less money down
30 Year VA
100% loans to Conforming Jumbo Options available
30 Year USDA
100% financing rural properties
Mortgage Rate Assumptions
* Calculator/Rates shown assume a purchase transaction.
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a purchase transaction of a single-family, detached, owner-occupied primary residence; a loan-to-value ratio of less than 80% for conventional loans; a minimum FICO score of 740; and a loan amount of $300,000 for conforming loans, unless otherwise specified.
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a purchase transaction.
* Rates may be higher for loan amounts under $300,000. Please call for details.
* Rates are subject to change without notice.
* Closing Costs assume that borrower will escrow monthly property tax and insurance payments.
* Subject to underwriter approval; not all applicants will be approved.
* Fees and charges apply.
* Payments do not include taxes and insurance.
* Assumes – 30 Day Rate Lock.
* Rates based on Texas property.
* Mortgage insurance is not included in the payment quoted. Mortgage insurance will be required for all FHA, VA and USDA loans as well as conventional loans where the loan to value is greater than 80%.
* Restrictions may apply.
* Lender Fees & Appraisal Fees may apply
Our free Texas mortgage calculator is not a promise to lend, but a free estimate tool.