30 Year Fixed
Low payments that never change
30 Year FHA
Stable monthly payment with less money down
30 Year VA
100% loans to Conforming Jumbo Options available
30 Year USDA
100% financing rural properties
Texas Mortgage Calculator
Mortgage Calculator - Key in today's rates to estimate payments.
Your actual payments may be more or less than quoted by the free calculator. This is not a promise to lend and should be used only as estimate tool.
Mortgage Calculator - Rate Assumptions
Use the free mortgage calculator to help estimate the cost of your next Texas mortgage loan. Check our rates today above and then key in your rates, term, down payment and estimated taxes, insurance and monthly HOA. The calculator will help provide a clear breakdown of your monthly mortgage payments with taxes and insurance included. The Texas housing market is still hot but the the Lone Star State’s housing market still remains reasonably, and currently the 15th lowest median home value in the U.S. While Texas does not have a state income tax, they do offset these taxes by paying higher property taxes. Property itself in much of Texas is relatively cheap compared to the rest of the U.S.
Use the free Texas mortgage calculator to calculate 30, 25,20, 15 and 10 year monthly mortgage payments.
TX Mortgage Rate Assumptions
* Calculator/Rates shown assume a purchase transaction.
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a purchase transaction of a single-family, detached, owner-occupied primary residence; a loan-to-value ratio of less than 80% for conventional loans; a minimum FICO score of 740; and a loan amount of $300,000 for conforming loans, unless otherwise specified.
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a purchase transaction.
* Rates may be higher for loan amounts under $300,000. Please call for details.
* Rates are subject to change without notice.
* Closing Costs assume that borrower will escrow monthly property tax and insurance payments.
* Subject to underwriter approval; not all applicants will be approved.
* Fees and charges apply.
* Payments do not include taxes and insurance.
* Assumes – 30 Day Rate Lock.
* Rates based on Texas property.
* Mortgage insurance is not included in the payment quoted. Mortgage insurance will be required for all FHA, VA and USDA loans as well as conventional loans where the loan to value is greater than 80%.
* Restrictions may apply.
* Lender Fees & Appraisal Fees may apply
Our free Texas mortgage calculator is not a promise to lend, but a free estimate tool.