USDA Home Loans
Rural Properties - 100% Financing Options
Benefits of USDA Home Loans
A USDA loan (also called a Rural Development Loan) is a government-insured home loan that allows you to purchase a home with NO Money Down. USDA Loans offer 100% financing to qualified buyers. USDA Loan Eligibility is determined by three factors:
- Credit Worthiness: When an underwriter reviews your credit on a USDA Loan, the major thing they will be looking for is a history of paying your bills in a timely fashion.
- Income: You will need to be able to document your income on a USDA Loan. USDA will generally want to see a two-year history of employment or consistent income. Income limits are determined by county, dependents, and expenses.
- Location of Property. In order to qualify for a USDA Loan, your home must be located in a designated USDA rural area. A Lone Star Financing USDA loan consultant can check the USDA Eligibility of your county, or you can check USDA home eligibility online: Learn More
It might surprise you just how many counties in Texas qualify for these no money down home loans. The goal of the USDA loan program is to help our nation’s smaller, rural communities thrive by making homeownership more affordable. Lone Star Financing specializes in USDA home loans and can help educate you on this loan program—and help you check to see if your property qualifies for a USDA home loan.
USDA Home Loan Advantages
- Guaranteed by the US Department of Agriculture
- Rural Properties
- 100% Financing
- No Maximum on Loan Amounts
- No Restrictions on Seller Concessions
- Low Monthly Mortgage Insurance
- Acreage Up to 30% of Total Value with Restrictions
- FHA/USDA Certified Appraisers only
- 1% Guarantee Fee May be Rolled into the Loan
- Manufactured Home Subject to Approval
Apply for Your USDA Loan Today!
Speak to a Loan Officer
Have Questions? Let's Talk
We Serve All of Texas!
No matter what part of Texas you live in, Lone Star Financing has the resources to serve you. Specializing in New Home Loans; FHA and VA mortgages; and Mortgage Refinance. Find your city below and discover how we’ve helped your neighbors finance their homes!