North Texas Home Loans
West Texas Home Loans
Are you celebrating safely?
Are you confused about choosing the right mortgage? Here is everything you need to know about reverse mortgages & cash-out refinance.
Your house is a financial asset. If you’re a homeowner,
Speak with the best mortgage lenders in Texas to learn how a 30-year mortgage works. Contact Savant Lonestar today!
The process of refinancing a reverse mortgage is similar to
Lone Star Financing is a DBA of MiMutual Mortgage, Inc.NMLS #12901601 West Northwest Hwy Suite 100BGrapevine, TX 76051Texas Recovery Fund NoticeNMLS Consumer Access
Content Copyright LoneStarFinancing.com
* Rates shown assume a purchase transaction.
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a purchase transaction of a single-family, detached, owner-occupied primary residence; a loan-to-value ratio of less than 80% for conventional loans; a minimum FICO score of 740; and a loan amount of $300,000 for conforming loans, unless otherwise specified.
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a purchase transaction.
* Rates may be higher for loan amounts under $300,000. Please call for details.
* Rates are subject to change without notice.
* Closing Costs assume that borrower will escrow monthly property tax and insurance payments.
* Subject to underwriter approval; not all applicants will be approved.
* Fees and charges apply.
* Payments do not include taxes and insurance.
* Assumes – 30 Day Rate Lock.
* Rates based on Texas property.
* Mortgage insurance is not included in the payment quoted. Mortgage insurance will be required for all FHA, VA and USDA loans as well as conventional loans where the loan to value is greater than 80%.
* Restrictions may apply.
* Lender Fees & Appraisal Fees may apply
"*" indicates required fields